Tuesday, April 17, 2012

 Hi! My name is Federico and I'm 13 years old. I live in Bahia Blanca.
      I have got one brother and one sister.
      Theirs name are Juan Ignacio and Lujan, my dad's name is César and my mum's name is María del Carmen. I have got lots friends. My best friend name is Agustin Ruiz.
      In the free time I listen to music and play Play Station. I play football in Bella Vista, that is a club near my house. I play football 5 days a week. On Saturday I play football match.
      My school is Ciclo Basico. In this school are a  lot of good people. I love music and I hate Geography and History because I've to study so hard. On Saturday nigth I go to the cinema and go to the mall with my friends.
                      
                                                                         Good bye :)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment