Thursday, April 12, 2012

   Hi, my name is Maite and I' m 13 years old. I live in a house in Bahia Blanca with my mum Mabel, my  dad Javier and my sister Mirén. I've got three cats, Agatha, Olivia and Pachie and two dogs, Luli and Minnie. I've got a lot of friends. I meet with them at school, in my house or in the centre. What's your family's name? Have you got any pets? What do you do with your friends?.
                             In my free time I'm in the computer, I meet with friends or I sleep. I do handball twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday. On Monday and Wednesday  I go to the Cultura Inglesa . What sport do you practice?.
                             I study in Ciclo Basico. It's very big and I like it. My favourite subject is Spanish and I don't like computer studies. What's your favourite subject?

                                                                                      ByeBye.

No comments:

Post a Comment