Tuesday, April 3, 2012


Hi, my name is Tessa and I´m 12 years old. I live in a house in B.Blanca , whith my mum, my dad and my little sister. Her name is Renata and she´s six years old. My mus´s name is Sabrina and my dad´s name is Alejandro. I´ve got three dogs. Their names are Siripo, Simon and Negra. I´ve got a lot of friends. We always have fun when we are toghather!!
                 In my free time I go rollerblading. I realy like it!! I meet my friends, too!! I train swimming. I love it!! I train six times a week for two hours. I play tennis, too.
                 I go to Ciclo Basico School. I start at half past seven and I finish at one. My favourite subset is P.E. I don´t like Language. What about you???
                                                    Bye,bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment