Thursday, April 19, 2012


Dear e-pal
              Hi, my name is Gonzalo and I´m 13 years old. I live in Bahia Blanca with my parents and my brother. My mum´s name is Monica and my dad´s name is Esteban .My brother Ramiro is very lazy and he studies in a Thechnical school, He´s 17 years old. My father´s 47, He works in a super market , called cooperativa Obrera. My mother`s 43 and she works in a school. Well, my best friends are in my class, I visit my friends at the weekend in my free time .
             My favourite sport is basketball, I love this game, I practise basketball 5 days a week, and I play matches on Saturday. I sometimes play football, I quite like this sport, on Sunday I play matches with my friends.
             I study in a secondary school called Ciclo Basico. I go to school from 7:25 to 12:45 and my favourite subject is P.E 
             well, thanks for your attention
                                                Best wishes,
 
 Gonzalo Rehtanz.



No comments:

Post a Comment